In this episode, we consider what it takes for companies to retain their best people. Listen too, as we talk about ways to help leaders create a more engaging company culture.
Bill Banham's guest this time is Eren Ikiz, Founder of Improva Inc, a leadership development, talent management, and coaching company. Improva offers development centers, talent mappings, a corporate academy, and coaching solutions to help companies manage, develop and retain their best people.
Questions For Eren Include:
- When it comes to retaining and developing talent, what are some of the biggest challenges facing leaders right now?
- Your team offers a way to design, map and manage an org's talent management system using a new 3-dimensional approach. Can you tell us about it and how it helps HR and leaders?
- Let's talk about decreasing turnover. The Improva Development Center Solution is designed to increase the awareness of internal talent and develop their skillsets based on their strengths and weaknesses. How can providing professional development opportunities lead to fewer employees wanting to 'jump ship'?
- Talk about how your ICC and ICF-accredited coaches support managers. What challenges does the coaching help line managers and leaders tackle?
- Succession planning: How can HR departments help strategize and plan in ways that will mean that the company will not be negatively impacted when they lose key employees?
- Performance reviews: You offer help with, for example, 360 reviews. How are 360s helpful and is the traditional annual performance review dead?
- Tell us about Improva's tailor-made and ATD-awarded Corporate Academy.
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast and Iceni Media Inc.