Our guest this time is Rita Sookrit, Canada Learning Lead at Hemsley Fraser. Rita is a globally-experienced L&D leader. Skilled in aligning business goals with L&D strategy, she helps companies implement innovative solutions using technology, tools, and frameworks. She also combines business acumen with portfolio skills to build trust, align stakeholders, tackle challenges, and inspire creativity for workplace learning.
Questions For Rita Include:
- Tell us about Hemsley Fraser Group's award-winning multi-modal library and ways it allows for the 'ultimate flexibility in program design'.
- Users can choose from the Hemsley Fraser library's range of topics and content types – fluid books, videos, animations, podcasts, infographics, and quizzes as well as virtual training, in-person or bite-size sessions. Depending on the industry and/or job type, do some forms of learning content work better than others?
- Leaders and executives must be able to develop and fine-tune their teams’ workplace skills to ensure resilience during another tough year ahead (slowing economy, Ukraine war, lasting effects of Covid). How can an employee development framework help leaders adapt to the changing marketplace and business environment?
- Considerations for wellness and mental health are a priority for many organizations. How do these impact learning efficacy?
- Remote learning is a top adjustment for trainers and learners in 2023. Tell us more about the challenges and opportunities.
- Legacy & third-party content: How does Hemsley Fraser Group help transform clients' old training programs so they are fit for the future? ("Utilize our design studio to uplift your existing content and/or integrate with other third-party content to create a one-stop-shop for your learners").
About Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser is a turn-key learning partner that helps organizations activate the change they need. The team creates, delivers, and manages learning experiences that engage individuals, teams, and the entire workforce. Passionate about learning, and the transformative effect that it can have on today’s work experience, their mission is to transform how people learn, engage and develop in the rhythm of their work, wherever they are!
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast and Iceni Media Inc.