Encouraging Equity and Communication From the Top Down with Terri Hartwell Easter and Susan Brooks, T.H. Easter Consulting
February 04, 2022
The HR Gazette
In this episode, we focus on lifelong professional development and DEI best practices.
Bill Banham's guests are Terri Hartwell Easter and Susan Brooks from T.H. Easter Consulting LLC, a firm on a mission to offer informed solutions to the toughest human resource management challenges.
- During our research for this interview, we learned that T.H. Easter Consulting was awarded the 2021 American Business Awards, “Stevie” for its “DE&I Sustainability Framework”, can you tell us what it is and what is special about it.
- All kinds of organizations took a step back in the wake of George Floyd's murder - trying to understand whether and how racism and other “isms” exist in their workplaces. What has been your experience of working with organizations to better understand whether and how “isms” exist and what to do about it?
- What advice would you offer to organizations that have not started a formal process or maybe contemplating one?
- The pandemic changed the way we work: teleworking, large numbers of women leaving the workplaces, and much more. As a result, the workforce seems to be demanding more from employees when it comes to pay, work hours, and benefits. What are you seeing?
- Speaking of telework and the ”hybrid workplace” – what are you seeing as the impact on organizations?
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast and Iceni Media Inc.