HRchat Podcast - Interviews with HR, Talent and Tech Experts
Attracting Talent in an Economy Dominated by Gig Workers with Tessa James, Talent Reimagined
January 14, 2022
The HR Gazette
Our guest this time is Tessa James, Founder & CEO at Talent Reimagined, a management consulting firm and strategic partner in Talent transformation on a mission to help companies reimagine their talent processes to drive better business outcomes.
- Talent Reimagined tries to challenge the status quo by helping companies build new connections across previously siloed work areas. Tell us more.
- Paint a picture of the near-future of work: One in which the gig economy is the majority of the workforce.
- What will this mean for HR when it comes to trying to develop and retain a sense of company culture?
- Talk about what you mean by being 'over the overwork cult'. Why is the traditional 9-5 dead?
- Share why you believe freedom to work from home is more valuable than a higher salary
- You talk a lot about the importance of finding one's purpose. How much of the 'great resignation' do you attribute to this desire within employees?
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast, and Iceni Media Inc.